Neck Cloud™️ - Cervical Traction Device
Struggling with neck pain, TMJ and tension headaches?
Eliminate your neck pain and muscle stiffness in just 7 minutes a day with the Crovatt Neck Cloud.
- Relieve Pain, Tension, and Stress- This neck stretcher helps your spine flex, stretch, and relax to strengthen tissues and relieve joint pain associated with headaches, soft tissue problems, TMJ, migraines, and common neck and spine-related problems
- Restore Cervical Spine Alignment- Our acupressure pillow and neck stretcher for pain relief can help gently realign the small bones in the neck and spinal area which is important after long hours sitting at a desk spent driving, or after lengthy flights
- Ergonomic Acupressure Pillow- Designed to naturally support your head, neck, and shoulders this cervical traction device made with firm, high-density foam can be used for relaxation, active injury recovery, or relieving stiffness, aches, or pain
- Enhance Natural Circulation- Stretching your neck and shoulders for 10–15-minute sessions every day can help improve blood flow which can further decompress your spine, alleviate inflammation, and relieve knotted muscles at the base of the skull.
- Improve Sleep, Focus, and Productivity- Our neck stretcher pillow and neck and shoulder relaxer can help you feel more focused at work, more relaxed at the end of the day before bed, and rejuvenated and ready to go when waking up in the morning.
How To Use
- Lay the Neck Cloud on the ground with the convex side facing towards you for very tight necks and beginners or the concave side facing you for a stretch for advanced users.
- Slowly place your back down followed by your neck.
- Take some deep breaths and reposition if needed.
- Feel the stretch and relax! Start out using for just a few minutes at a time and work up to more.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How long until I see relief in my neck pain?
A: Instantly! Our Cervical Traction Stretcher will provide instant relief from neck pain & tension the first time you use it. With consistent use over a two-week period, you will gain benefits that last a lifetime.
Q: How do I use the device?
A: 1. Lay the stretcher on the ground, with the start of the S facing towards you.
2. Slowly place your back down followed by your neck.
3. Place your arms over your head and stretch out!
4. Feel the massage and relax.
Q: How long should I use it?
A: We recommend starting with two 5-minute periods a day and building up towards a continuous 10-minute session.
Q: Will this treat my specific issue?
A: Our Cervical Traction Stretcher is perfect for treating: chronic neck pain, tension headaches, tight & sore neck muscles, desk posture as well as upper back & shoulder pain. It's also great for treating specific conditions like cervical spondylosis, disc degeneration, pinched nerve & herniated disc.